Email Me Email me

Monday, September 28, 2009

Eyelet Card/Whimsy Stamps Challenge


Here is a card I made for Whimsy Stamps Challenge it is to use eyelets.

I don't have very many eyelets but now that I have used them a few times, I'll have to go buy some more.


I used a snag'em stamp from the Twitterpated collection called Wildflowers colored with Zig markers. The dp and paper flower was from blog candy I just won and couldn't wait to use. I stamped Happy Birthday in gold (which shows up much better in person). I put eyelets in all the flower centers.

TFL

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very pretty Carol! Love the eyelet flower centers, great idea and the pinks are very pretty! Thanks for playing along at Whimsy. :)

Denise Clark said...

The eyelets as flower centers looks terrific!