Email Me Email me

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cherryished pear/CDSWCC36


This card is for the CDS Color Challenge over at Paper Craft Planet. The colors this week are
Black
Red
Yellow
White

I used black cs as my base, cute cherry paper from Nikki Sivils "My Sweet Cherry Pie" mini paddie from CDS. The sentiment is computer generated, the adorable image from CDS and I colored it with Zig markers. I created the red frame using my nesties. I did sponge a little yellow chalk around my image and sentiment. I attached the ribbon tab and sentiment/image panel using a cherry brad.
TFL

7 comments:

Cassie said...

Darling card, I am lovin' that image! I love the dp you chose, and what a fun little brad ;D

Lisa Lara said...

This is adorable Carol. Your kitties on your blog always make me smile. I love your shape on the card and you picked the perfect paper. Great sentiment you created.

Shawne said...

This is great Carol, I love that mini stamp and your dp and the brad you used couldn't be more perfect!

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, how adorable!!!!!! I love it!!!!

Linda

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Cat! What a really cute card. You might have struggled with what to use but this turned out great!! What fun paper with the image! Keep up the great work!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Super duper cute! LOve the play on words and the cherry dsp.

Chef Mama Lori said...

Very cute! Love how you tied in the paper & the stamp!