Email Me Email me

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Lost a Sea card---Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge


Here is my card for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge MMSC15.
This was a great sketch and I got a chance to use a new stamp I hadn't inked up yet.
My photo is a little dark today, the weather in Florida where I am is cloudy & raining.

Details: Stamps--CDS Lost at Sea
white cs stock base, brown cs panels
Blue crumpled paper--Free Digital Download from http://www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com/digital_scrapbooking_papers_textures.html
They have some great freebies.
I stamped with blue ink, colored with colored pencils
embellishments---Red grommets and gold cording.



1 comments:

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

This is such an interesting Card :) It's almost like a map with a compass on the side. Please do stop by my page as you are eligible for the MMSC BlogCandy Drawing. Thank you so much for playing our sketch and I hope you'll join us next week. xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT